Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Chakra 3 - Solar Plexus



Solar Plexus Chakra | 3rd Chakra | Manipura


Chakra 3 or your Solar Plexus Chakra is all about stepping into your power. Being truly confident in yourself and having boundaries. In other words, not getting drawn into other people's problems. This can be a huge issue for us empaths. This chakra is located in the stomach region, just below the sternum / rib cage. The colour for chakra 3 is yellow.

~

My favourite ways to connect with my solar plexus chakra and really step into my power are:


* saying no to things I know are not right for me or I really don't have time for without apologising for it

* surrounding myself with yellow and starting to notice it everywhere I go

* concentrating on my solar plexus and breathing into it whenever someone's energy is too much for me (hello toddler meltdowns!)

* speaking my truth, my opinions in a peaceful manner

* eat or juice yellow foods such as bananas, pineapples, lemons, corn, yellow curries, yellow lentils, yellow capsicum.

* really connect with my solar plexus. Try to think about this area as I do day to day activities. This is also a great tip for mindfulness.

* As I mentioned in my previous posts on chakra one and two, I love to wear an organic essential perfume oil that resonates with each chakra. I personally use Lemon Canary's chakra range of perfume oils. They smell exquisite and come with matching stones which I like to meditate with and are packaged so beautifully. They also have a chakra candle range and a chakra mist range. All organic. Jasmin infuses them all with Reiki too. For chakra three think notes of ylang ylang, juniper, roman chamomile, peppermint, sandalwood, rose, grapefruit and ginger.





Above you can see how happy I am with my Lemon Canary organic oil chakra 3 perfume. This baby helped pull me through a particularly wild toddler meltdown in a very public place. Hence the reason I'm kissing it ;-)



After a yoga pose to support your solar plexus chakra? Boat Pose is perfect for stimulating the solar plexus area. 


You can find more on yoga poses to support each chakra here


For a much more in-depth course on your chakras and learning how to cleanse and balance them along with becoming more intuitive, soul aligned, and mindful, and also learning to work with the white light, I highly recommend Belinda Davidson's School of the Modern Mystic. Enrolment is opening up next week and there is only one intake per year for this course. You can read more about how it has radically changed my life here. In the lead-up to next week's annual opening of her School of the Modern Mystic, Belinda is releasing free training videos covering the following:

* a basic understanding of our energy anatomy / chakras

* trusting your intuition 

* creating health, wealth, and beauty 

* how your chakras relate to your soul purpose and why a clean energy field helps you live your purpose more easily and effortlessly.







Recent Posts:





Note: I am not an affiliate for Lemon Canary but just personally love her chakra range of oils and have found them to be a wonderful support for my daily chakra work. I am however an ambassador for Belinda Davidson's School of the Modern Mystic. It has radically changed my energy, changed my life, and I am a huge advocate for how daily chakra cleansing, daily white light work, and practising mindfulness can radically raise your vibe and change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x