Sunday, March 16, 2014

Keep Calm & Be an Austen Heroine!

Photo by Glenn Chiofalo

I'm extremely fortunate to be treading the boards as my favourite literary character right now, Elizabeth Bennet. Above is a sneaky peak of my beautiful pelisse & bonnet that I wear. Just stunning!  (please ignore the creases, I hadn't had a chance to steam iron it before I took this photo) I'm thoroughly enjoying this play as Pride & Prejudice is many a girl's dream to be involved in and I have a truly beautiful cast. We've had most shows sell out which goes to show that Austen is still as popular as ever!

I will share more photos after the production. I must say, this role has definitely been a task, being pregnant & at the moment still working full time. Luckily for those regency dresses, no one has been able to notice my little bump. I've had to be extremely disciplined with lines and such to ensure baby brain doesn't kick in at any point haha! 

Who is your favourite Austen character?

I shall leave you with a few of my favourite P&P pins...

Clare x








4 comments:

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x