Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Chile, oh how I've missed thee!

Cerro San Cristóbal ~ Santiago






Valle Nevado









Valparaíso









Viña Del Mar

Photos by Glenn Chiofalo for Looking Glass

It's been 15 years since I've been to Chile and oh how I've missed it. We have family here so it was great to have the local treatment, catch up with everyone, including new additions to the fam & attend a crazy-fun wedding dancing till dawn!  Above are a few highlights. We did so much more & you can find my happy snaps on instagram.

More on my South American adventures:

Clare x

7 comments:

  1. Love the playing in the snow pictures! I especially love snowy pictures at this time of the year, makes me feel cooler in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly making me feel cooler today on such a scorching Aussie day! x

      Delete
  2. Hi Clare! I'll trade you your scorching Aussie day ^ for mine with 8 inches of snow! Your pictures of Chile are beautiful. You're making me crave a vacation!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos and location!! think you had a great trip!
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x