Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bucket List ~ next destination: Europe


Now that I've crossed the Inca Trail and Nazca Lines off my bucket list, it's got me thinking of the other places high on my list. Turns out there's quite a few in Europe... I've been to Europe twice now and feel like I've only just touched the surface of what this diverse continent has to offer. Here are a few of the must-see destinations and experiences topping my list right now...


View the Aurora Borealis / Northern Lights - Norway





Bathe in the Natural Rock Pools - Pamukkale, Turkey 
(the cotton castle)



Visit the Ruins on Mount Nemrut - Turkey





 Take a dip in the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa - Iceland




Visit Plitvice Lakes National Park - Croatia



Stay at an Ice Hotel - Sweden



 Perambulate through Monet's Garden - Giverny, France



Fall in love with Versailles, France





The Pink Beach - Sardinia, Italy
(although it can only be seen from sea now)



Plus many more! These are just a few. Do you have a bucket list or places you must see? I'd love to know if any of you have any in Europe you could help me add to my list. I'm currently devouring all the Europe info on the Emirates Destinations page, wishing I was heading off right now...

Clare x

images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, Clare. Iceland is high up on my list, too. So many destinations, so few frequent flier miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Love it and heartily agree! I found a pin on pinterest today that said "I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list." x

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful list and the images surely boost the motivation. I've just returned from ticking off two of these - the Northern Lights & swimming in the Blue Lagoon. Definitely recommend. That pink beach in Italy - wow! Adding that one to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! How very exciting to have done these 2 things! G;ad I could help add something else to your list ;-)

      Delete
  3. And what an amazing trip you've just had! I would have been a bit nervous in that plane too, especially not sitting together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x