Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Beachside Easter

The weather was perfect this Easter. I spent the long weekend in gorgeous Port Stephens with my family. That included second & third cousins I hadn't seen since I was teeny tiny. We enjoyed plenty of beach time....

...plenty of cocktails & delicious food...

...and plenty of fun decorating!

I'll leave you with my instagram shot of beautiful Shoal Bay beach. You can follow me on instagram if you like: @curiouserclare


Back soon with some more shots from the Capsule Wardrobe Project. You can check out everyone's wardrobe pics from the project on Pinterest here.

~ Clare x

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you ... we have a beach house across the bay at Hawks Nest ... wish I was there now! Looks like you had fab weather for this time of the year. The weather in London has turned again to rain and grey ... plus its cold!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous getaway–and such a beautiful Easter celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la! Easter on the beach!! How lovely and those decorations were absolutely adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x