Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wheels & Dollbaby shot by Ellen Von Unwerth


It's no surprise that I love Ellen Von Unwerth's work, but combining her talents with a favourite label, Wheels & Dollbaby? Phwoooaarrr! I do believe I need to get my hands on that sheer dress with the bows (jolie bow picnic dress) and most definitely that jacket in the 3rd pic (le pirate girl ponti jacket). I do believe I need those lace Tivoli knickers too!

This season Wheels & Dollbaby is all about sleekly tailored leather, diaphanous silk, French lace, and floral prints with a Chinoiserie feel. The shoot features two gorgeous French models getting up to much mischief with a beautiful French Theatre as their backdrop. Tres chic!

~ Clare x

7 comments:

  1. WOW! So sexy...Hugs, Marianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shoot–that bow ensemble is just too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of my favorites also Clare, magic shoot, super sexy and fab styling but what would we expect?
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Wheel and Babydoll .. I'm loving the red chinoiserie number!
    Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and sexy at the same time! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the visit!
    I love this series - so sexy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x