Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Feelin the Love

I recently noticed that the ad I modeled for last year for the Qantas Frequent Flyer & American Express campaign is up on the artist, Alexia Sinclair's, blog. Thought I'd share the love since I was so chuffed to work with such an amazing artist. When you admire an artists work so much... to then actually get to be in one of her pieces... I feel like the luckiest girl on the planet!

Image © Alexia Sinclair

Check out Alexia's website for more of her latest work and if you haven't seen her personal artworks The Regal Twelve and The Royal Dozen, you don't know what you're missing!

~ Clare x

4 comments:

  1. Could you be more beautiful? Nope, don't think so. :) I love that you are so pretty AND so nice AND so talented. That could make you into another type of person entirely, but it hasn't!

    Bisous,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful.. how exciting!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how amazing! You look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Clare, you're gorgeous! This ad is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x