Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspiration Board

 (click picture to enlarge)

My birthday is just around the corner and I've been a busy little bee planning & organising everything. This weekend is my last weekend to gather all the bits & pieces I need - eek!

Above is my inspiration board for the party. If you're new to the blog, I'm having a Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea Party for my 30th. 

Don't you just love that cake? I'm having something very similar made but smaller.... and that falling garden is just wonderful!

Any exciting plans for the nearing weekend? I'll be brunching with friends, attending a house warming party & of course running around gathering pretty party props!

~ Clare x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Clare!!!
    Great inspiration board, sooo curious to know about your party!! I am turning 29... That cake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous inspiration-I have no doubt the party will be just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Clare!! I love your choice! And I'm glad to see that an italian blog is such great insp to you!
    Love.
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely inspirational board! Everything looks so classy! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Clare, I love Inspiration Boards. Your party sounds as if it will be wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT CAKE!!!!!

    Wow. No words can express how sad I am that I won't be there!!!! Have a great time Miss Clare, I miss you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x