Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Honeymoon in Greece

Spring is finally here in Sydney, the weather is warm, the sun is shining... which got me thinking about sunny holidays. I started reminiscing over photos of past holidays and decided to share my photos of beautiful Greece. My honeymoon was in 2007 and we spent a week in Paris and then 3 weeks in Greece. I have already shared my Paris photos here.

Athens





  
There's me, feeling very minuscule against the Temple of Poseidon


Mykonos





 Santorini







All images property of Looking Glass

I hope you enjoyed a little trip to Greece today!
For a couple of my favourite holiday snaps, see my first ever blog post here.
For a quick trip to Italy, see here.
For any readers who have never been to Sydney, Australia, see a few pics I took on a harbour stroll here.

Have a great weekend!

~ Clare x

4 comments:

  1. I adore Greece!is definitely one of my fav places in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful these pictures, I love Greece!

    See you soon!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a romantic honeymoon!!! Lovely pics!!! Hope you are feeleing better with your sleepless nights!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I have always dreamed of going to Santorini. We actually spent our honeymoon in Sydney. :) Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x