Sunday, September 19, 2010

Collette Dinnigan's Home

Iconic Australian fashion designer, Collette Dinnigan, is selling her 1880's restored sandstone home in Paddington, Sydney. I believe this is my dream home...




Look at this kitchen opening out to the pool area...sigh....


The chandeleir, the table, those chairs, the little French doors... all perfect!





All images from Domain but originally found at My Sweet Prints


A girl can dream right? 
As the White Queen said "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." ~ Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll.
...And I haven't had my breakfast yet...

~ Clare x

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely. The light is amazing. I do love sandstone and brick houses so much. We have to keep dreaming. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x