Monday, August 16, 2010

Too much food, partying & Peeptoe Shoes

I hope everyone had a delightful weekend. Mine was delightful, delicious and... there was a little not-so-delovely... 

My weekend was filled with plenty of sumptuous dinners out with good friends. I had dinner at Radio Cairo in Cremorne, an African/Caribbean/Indian restaurant which is always packed and the food is always superb. I had dessert & the best hot chocolate at Cactus Blue in Neutral Bay. I also had tasty Mexican fare at Flying Fajita Sistas in Glebe followed by churros a few doors down at San Churro.

Image from here

The not so lovely part was the hangover I had on Sunday from too much wine with my 2 girlfriends on Saturday night :-(   But, being the trooper that I am, I decided to cheer myself up with a little shoe shopping haha! I hit the Peeptoe shoe sale and came home with these pretties...

Miss Soleil

Miss Purple Palace

Isn't it amazing how a little shoe shopping can make you feel so much better?

What did you get up to this weekend?

~ Clare x

2 comments:

  1. Much to my husband's dismay, I am a shoe freak! Pretty shoes really can make a girl's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, just came across your blog this morning while looking for pictures of the Miss Soleil shoe. I bought a pair yesterday - 3/3/2012 - at the Melbourne Peep Toe sale and even though it's 18 months since you bought yours and almost three years since they were released, they're still an amazing shoe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x