Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Inspiration for a Summer Afternoon Tea Party

So as I have already mentioned, I have a "special" birthday coming up in February... the big 3-oh! to be exact. I'm thinking a Mad Hatters Afternoon Tea Party. Now I know February is still a while away, but I've already started thinking about it. Here is some inspiration I found today...




Above images from Style Me Pretty





Above images from Style Me Pretty



Above images from Style Me Pretty

 
Above image from Eat Drink Pretty

 

 

 
Above images from Le Frufru
1. here
2. here
3. here

If anyone comes across any great tea party or Alice in Wonderland inspiration that you think is worth a look, please let me know!!

~ Clare x
 

1 comment:

  1. What lovely inspiration! My 30th birthday is in March, so I'll be planning right along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x