Monday, August 9, 2010

Florence & the Machine


One word: exquisite.

Last night I saw Florence & the Machine at Sydney's Hordern Pavilion and let me tell you, Florence blew my mind.


Her voice is so powerful yet so angelic.


There's something about this girl that is pure magic.... that voice... the way she seems shy one minute yet belts out these songs at the top of her lungs the next & dances around the stage like she was simply born to be up there...


The gig was awe inspiring. The stage had birdcages with light bulbs inside that lit up perfectly in time with the music.


It was definitely a gig I'll remember. Florence Welch is a magical inspiration.


If you have never checked out Florence & the Machine you can listen to them here

All images from the Florence & the Machine website

~ Clare x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really great night....xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! I think their kive show is amazing!
    I wish I had the chance to see one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x