Sunday, July 25, 2010

Patricia Stewart Design

The weekend is almost over unfortunately, but I made the most of mine & packed in as much as possible. Friday night I saw Long Day's Journey Into Night at Sydney Theatre Company starring Robyn Nevin & William Hurt. I had an amazing seat & could see the tears on Robyn Nevin's cheeks! She was phenomenal, I couldn't take my eyes off her. A truly brilliant actress. 

Saturday I had brunch & shopping with friends and then went to Linda's birthday party which had an 80's theme, plenty of crazy outfits there! 

Today I slowed down & had a lazy lunch with friends, a favourite thing for me on a Sunday. Now it's evening & there's a storm outside, so I'm sitting by the heater & drooling over some cosy pictures, perfect for this weather. Here are some images from Patricia Stewart Design.

All images from Patricia Stewart Design

I wish I could jump inside these images like Mary Poppins does with those paintings....

~ Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x