Friday, May 14, 2010

Fashion Weekend Sydney

Fashion Weekend began in Sydney last night & carries on through to Sunday. For those of you who have never experienced Fashion Weekend; it's basically an event where all of your favourite designers get together under one rather large roof and sell their wares at a discounted price. 
My hubby was (still is as I write this) working at the event. I went last night with one of my girlfriends & we had an exhausting yet exhilarating time. We arrived at 5pm & after saying a quick hello to hubby we were off! By 9pm my feet & back were aching & my little cheeks were burning up after a few glasses of Tempus Two Sparkling. I must say, we put in a great effort.

Here are just a couple of the goodies I came home with...

The Maurie & Eve Chain Reaction Dress


Maurie & Eve Inside Out Tee dress
(at least I think it's this dress, mine's in a faded black sort of acid wash colour all over)

This is Genevieve cropped leather hooded jacket


Minkpink Animal Blazer

These are just some of the goodies I purchased! There were so many great bargains to be had.
I picked up a few more basics from Minkpink & a dress from Shona Joy....
Phew! I'm shopped out. Well, not really, but my credit card is... eek!
Happy Fashionable Weekend to All!

~ Clare x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x