Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome to Looking Glass

So glad you could drop by!
As I have been constantly dreaming lately of a new overseas adventure, I decided my very first post would be some of my favourite photos from some of my past overseas adventures. Ohhh how I love reminiscing.... Enjoy.
~ Clare x


Louvre, Paris
(My husband took this photo, not bad if I do say so myself!)

La Venus de Milo, Louvre, Paris



More Paris, but you knew that!


Athens


Oia, Santorini


Crete

Grand Canal, Venice

More Venice
- I don't think you can take a bad photo in Venice!



New York


New York

 St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- I love old doors. I wonder where they lead to?

Old San Juan, Puerto Rico

**All photos are taken by myself & are not to be used without my permission** 

Phew! Ok, that's enough for now, I could post photos forever! Too many favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x