Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vintage Clothing, Jewellery & Textiles Show

What beautiful weather we had in Sydney this weekend! The forecast said rain, but the weather was perfect. Yesterday I went to the Vintage Clothing, Jewellery & Textiles Show with my hubby & some friends.


Some of the stores were just beautiful. 
My Mother always tells me I should have been born in another era as I love vintage clothing, jewellery, music, decor & books. Particularly 20s to 50s where clothing is concerned.

Isn't this mannequin hilarious? I just had to take a photo ha ha ha!

The vintage cars were my favourite.

I'd love a car like one of these....

I picked up an old copy of "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare" for just $10.00! It made my day!

 My hubby nabbed this amazing jacket.

My friend Jodes bought this vintage crystal glass whiskey decanter

Then we headed off for some lunch...
Chorizo & Guacamole Melt


I made sure I took a few photos of Sydney along the way for everyone overseas!
 (All photos taken by myself & are not to be reproduced without my permission)

I hope you enjoyed these photos. For more Sydney pics, check back tomorrow as I'll be posting some shots I took on my walk around Sydney harbour today.
~ Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing on Soulful Mama ~ Clare x